Saturday 18 June 2011

Finally some good luck

The saying is if a bird poops on you it's good luck! right! What if a giant bird poops on your car, does that mean super good luck!


I copped this one on my way to work. It hit so hard I thought a rock had flown up and hit me. Looks like I'm in for good times then.
The volcano has stopped covering New Zealand with dust and the planes are flying, the world isn't shaking as much in Christchurch,at this moment all things are go for the ice climbing extravaganza.
The shoulder is still playing up but responding to a variety of ice and lotions.




Here is just some of the gear needed for the trip. This doesn't include the technical equipment including ice axes,crampons etc, there still to come, either borrow or hire.
I'm going to be well layered with potentially four layers on an average day. The big question is once that's all on and I'm in my harness, how do I go to the toilet?

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment