Monday 20 June 2011

Training session

With a little over four weeks till we head off to New Zealand it's important Liz and I get some quality training in. it's so hard to be motivated after a full day at work and sometimes a little rest is needed!
But there is no rest it's onward and upward I say and Liz decided it was time to show how much all the hard work has paid off!
Check out those guns!!



Looking massive Liz! You should be a true athlete! I think the stripes make your bum look big!

Now my uke is not coming to New Zealand, it's going to stay home on this trip, I can't work out how to pack it along side the axes and I'm not too sure the chopper pilot will really want to bother with a fragile load. But here's an arty picture I took of little lukie the ukie.




Do you think the angle makes his head look big!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment