Thursday 15 November 2012

Operation Thailand

This is just a quick pre leaving,actually pre packing blog that I thought I'd quickly whip up.
I haven't done a blog since we got back from the states. ( what a holiday that was) So I thought I'd better check I still remember how to post my blogs.

As you all know it's all about travel and the ukulele but for this trip I didn't want to carry one of my good ukes into an area that can only be accessed by long tail boat. So I popped out and purchased a lovely little concert sized uke that didn't cost too much and I won't feel devastated if it gets a bit banged about. Just getting on and off the long tails without falling in the water or crashing to the floor is an art and there is not time to be precious. So I'd like to introduce you to 'the little one'.




I've photographed her sitting on my tenor uke case so you can see she's only little. Quite pretty really and she has a lovely little sound.
Hopefully the next time you see her is in my hands,sitting on our bungalow porch, sipping something cold in the humid tropical air.
We are of to Railay Thailand for some relaxation, awesome climbing and great food.
I'll update soon, till then...

Uke complete me!

Location:Home

No comments:

Post a Comment