Monday 4 August 2014

Just a tiny taster

Hello to friends and family back in freezing Melbourne.
This is just a tiny pre taster of all things bloggy to come.
As most of you know Sue and I are off on a over three month trip in Europe, visiting France,Spain,Switzerland,Greece and Great Britain. It's been a long time planning and could not have happened without the amazing effort of Nick our brother in law.

I knew all things were aligned perfectly for this trip back in Melbourne a week ago. I have a great ability to put things in a 'safe place' to never be found again! Well last week I had a list of items I needed to locate and found all items in about an hour.

My second good omen was our last evening when we went for tea with Sues parents and Nanna. Nanna is 98 and still loves the pokies. She doesn't mind me to play near her but Sue has to move away, she's not good luck,according to Nanna. So Nanna and I are playing away on the 1 cent machine and blammo I win $140!!! While busily collecting my 140 gold coins out here comes nannas little hand, pinches a coin of my good luck!

After a long flight we have arrived safely in Paris. Just for a taste here in the view from our bedroom window.










And a view outside. Even the back of apartment buildings are beautiful. It's about 19 degrees this morning and a spectacular day ahead.









So much more to come.
Uke complete me.


Location:Rue des Arquebusiers,Paris,France

No comments:

Post a Comment